What is VoIPzen Hosted PBX?
VoIPzen Hosted PBX is a scalable PBX solution featuring a range of emerging VoIP technologies. The creation of national/global voice networks and a full range of VoIP technologies are supported. VoIPzen features least cost routing, voicemail, ACD queues, IVR auto attendants, conferences, music on hold and much more – a real cost saving solution in a fully featured PBX package! Some of the advanced features included are auto updates, system backup, provider templates, web interface, call recordings, and real time call monitoring and much more.
How Secure is VoIP?
VoIP can be deployed to use industry standard high encryption technologies,
Communications can be secured with encryption.
Can I use VoIP with a regular (analog) telephone?
YES. To use VoIP with your regular analog phone, you will need to install an ATA (Analog Telephone Adapter) or channel bank devices. These devices convert the analog signal to digital data in order to work with VoIP.
Can VoIP receive call from PSTN?
YES! It is possible to place or receive any type of calls (local, long distance, international, etc.) to/from PSTN lines.
How good is a VoIP Sound Quality?
The quality achieved is usually excellent although the voice quality depends on bandwidth quality and its availability. Between the extensions you would experience HD quality which much more superior than traditional PSTN.
What about sound quality on LAN?
Excellent HD audio quality on LAN is a standard feature of VoIPzen.
Why Should I Consider Purchasing VoIPzen Hosted PBX?
- VoIPzen will make your business run faster and easier than ever before and it will save you money on your total communications spending.
- VoIPzen is reliable, robust and scalable.
- VoIPzen is EASY TO USE with web based administration
- Your bottom line should grow due to better communication with customers/clients and reduced telephones bills.
- No more unavailable employees. VoIPzen can keep your employees in contact even while travelling or at home
- Never be worried again about how your front line employees talk and behave to your important clients/customers or business partners, because VoIPzen will help you to record or monitor the calls
- Scalable proven solution
- Easy to use
- Wide range of supported handsets
- Superior Support
How can VoIPzen help me improve my business results?
The following VoIPzen features will help businesses improve employee productivity by helping them reduce the amount of time they spend on tasks, reach each other more easily, and work together more efficiently:
- Conference calls will help employees to conduct meetings regardless of time, location, saving traveling time, expenses, inconveniences, etc.
- Call recordings will improve calls, cost, and staff management.
- Call forwarding will help employees be more mobile, be on different locations and still receive calls
- Call waiting will help employees to take multiple calls at the same time
The following features will help business maintain high quality customer service:
- DID (Direct Inward Dialing) will help clients to reach a line directly without going through an operator or dialing several numbers.
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response) answers all incoming calls and prompt callers to dial an extension, other destinations or leave a voicemail message-all without the help of an operator. Therefore, clients get information quickly and easily.
- Music On Hold will entertain your client’s while waiting to speak to someone
How can VoIPzen save my time and money?
- VoIPzen allows business branch offices to communicate easily using VoIP features which rapidly reduces telephone costs and time and allows users to contact remote coworkers via extension numbers.
- VoIPzen easily creates conference bridges between employees on local or remote (overseas) levels, which directly saves significant amount of time, and possible travel costs.
- VoIPzen allows call divert to employee mobile phones that gives more flexibility, mobility and time for achieving better business results. This directly saves time and reduces expenses.
- VoIPzen browser based system administration allows users to easily navigate through the configuration. Therefore, it saves significant amounts of time and expenses on system maintenance, technical support, training, etc.
- VoIP usage will dramatically lower telephone communications costs.
Will my telephone bills reduce if I use VoIP comparing to PSTN?
Yes. VoIP features will rapidly reduce your business telephone costs.
What is SIP?
SIP stands for Session Initiation Protocol. It is an IP telephony signaling protocol used to establish, modify and terminate VoIP telephone calls. SIP has taken the VoIP world by storm. The protocol resembles the HTTP protocol, is text based, and very open and flexible. It has therefore largely replaced the H323 standard.
What is RTP?
RTP stands for Real Time Transport Protocol. It defines a standard packet format for delivering audio and video over the internet.
What is ECHO cancellation?
Echo cancellation is the process of removing echo from a voice communication in order to improve the voice call quality. Echo cancellation is often needed because speech compression techniques and packet processing delays generate echo. There are 2 types of echo: acoustic echo and hybrid echo. Echo cancellation not only improves quality but it also reduces bandwidth consumption because of its silence suppression technique.
What is DID?
DID stands for Direct Inward Dialing (also called DDI in Europe). It is a feature used with PBX systems, whereby the telephone company allocates a range of numbers associated with one or more phone lines. The purpose of DID is to allow a company to assign a personal number to each employee, without requiring a separate phone line for each.
What is FoIP?
FOIP stands for Fax over IP. It refers to the process of sending and receiving faxes over a VoIP network. Fax over IP works via T38 and requires a T38 capable VoIP gateway as well as a T38 capable fax machine, fax card or fax software. VoIPzen includes compatible T38 fax services.
SIP / VoIP Phone Types?
VoIP system requires the use of VoIP phones. These come in several versions/types:
- VoIP Soft phones
- USB VoIP phones
- Hardware SIP Phone
- Analog phone via an ATA adapter
NOTE: ATA adapter allows an analog phone to be connected to a VoIP system
Which port are required for VoIPzen?
TCP / UDP: 5060 – 5069
UDP: 10000 – 20000
How to check voicemail?
- Type *123 on your phone to access voicemail.
- Provide your voicemail password.
- Type 1 to hear your unread voice messages.
By default, when the voicemail is received, a notification is sent to your email. You can open the attachment in your favorite music player and listen to the voicemail.
How to transfer a call to other party voicemail box?
To transfer an active call to a voicemail box, press # and then *125. After this, just dial the extension number and your call will be transferred to that extension voicemail box.
For Example: # *125 1001
Or use the transfer button instead of #:
For Example: (transfer button) * 125 1001
and your call will be transferred to the other user’s voicemail box.
What is the maximum duration of call recorded?
Duration of call recording is unlimited, but stored in the server for 2 weeks period and then deleted permanently. However you can download into your local storage device.
Can I divert incoming calls to my mobile phone?
Yes. VoIPzen includes enhanced service called “call forwarding” and “follow me” that divert calls to your mobile phone.
Is it possible to connect VoIPzen to already existing telephones in my company?
Yes, VoIPzen can connect with your existing analog or digital telephones. Depending on the number of existing extensions, VoIPzen can use channel banks or ATAs to offer the network all VoIPzen features and services.
Can VoIPzen replace our existing PBX system?
YES. VoIPzen hardware and software are being continuously upgraded in accordance with latest software and technical achievements. Therefore, VoIPzen can replace any PBX system and might even provide you with more simplicity in use, features, effectiveness and reliability.
How many extensions VoIPzen can provide my company with?
VoIPzen can provide an unlimited number of extensions using appropriate hardware.
Is it possible to upgrade?
Yes. We offer customers the possibility to upgrade the number of extensions and purchase other optional features. The functionality and effectiveness will remain same.
Can I have all my local offices and branch offices abroad connected with VoIPzen solutions?
YES. VoIPzen can connect all your offices (local and remote) together into a network. Using VoIP, your company will have a cost savings in making phone calls versus traditional long distance phone calls over the PSTN.
Does VoIPzen include conference bridges with remote offices?
YES. Conference bridges are as easy to create as any other feature that VoIPzen supports.
Does VoIPzen provide all necessary VoIPzen equipment including telephone units?
YES. VOIPzen provides all necessary equipment including IP or analog telephones and other equipment necessary to setup the network to your requirements.
Do I need to do additional installation or configuration of any hardware or device included with the VoIPzen packet?
No. VoIPzen will be per-configured according to your business needs and technical requirements.
Does VoIPzen allow all existing extensions within my company remain same?
YES. We can easily configure and keep all your existing extensions within VoIPzen.
Please contact Billing department via email for any questions.